Making A Complaint
We are committed to resolving your complaint fairly and quickly. In most cases this can be done if you contact us as soon as possible. We will try to resolve your complaint by listening to your concerns and agreeing a solution with you.
If you're not completely happy with our service, we'd like to hear about it - that way, we can do something to put it right. At GA Finance and Leasing Limited, we do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best possible service. However, sometimes, we don't get things right first time. When that happens, we always encourage you to tell us about your complaint, so that we can put matters right. We want to:
- make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint
- give your complaint the attention it deserves
- resolve your complaint without delay
- make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
How to Make Contact
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, we would like to hear from you. You can tell us about your concerns in the following ways:
- in person - Our Head Office is open from 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- in writing - address your letter to: Customer Services Manager, GA Finance and Leasing Limited, 29a Grosvenor Road, Ripley, Derbyshire. DE5 3JE
- by telephone – 01773 512806 (calls may be recorded) The Customer Care line is open 09:30 – 16:30.
- by e-mail - email@example.com
How We Will Handle Your Compliant
We do have 8 weeks to resolve complaints, however we aim to solve your concerns straight away in an impartial manor. If we are able to resolve your complaint within 3 working days, we will issue a Summary Resolution Communication (Final Response Letter) to you. If we have not been able to resolve your complaint within 3 working days, we will write to tell you in the form of an Acknowledgement Letter which is issued usually within 5 working days of receiving your complaint. This letter contains the following information:
- Confirmation of what we believe to be your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
We endeavour to resolve most complaints within two weeks. If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve and could take the full 8 weeks in limited cases. We will however contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved.
If You Are Still Not Satisfied
If we can't agree an acceptable resolution to your complaint within eight weeks we will:
- send you a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a decision, or
- issue our decision letter (Final Response Letter), which will explain our final position
You may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
We will send you a leaflet/link telling you more about the Financial Ombudsman Service and explaining your referral rights if we haven't been able to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, and with our Final Response Letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If we cannot reach agreement with you, we will issue you with a Final Response Letter. This letter will clearly set out our position in relation to your complaint.
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if you are not satisfied with our decision, or if eight weeks have passed since you first brought your complaint to our attention, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.
Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman are as follows;
|Write to:||Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR|
|Phone:||0800 234 567 or 0300 123 9 123|
The Financial Ombudsman Service offers a free independent service and they can help with most financial complaints. However, there are some limitations on what the Financial Ombudsman Service can look into, and further information about this can be obtained from them directly.